Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ibarra (which means Alluvial plain in Euskera) may refer to:
- Ibarra, Ecuador, the capital of Imbabura Province
- Ibarra, Gipuzkoa, a locality in Gipuzkoa, Spain
- Ibarra, Álava, a village in Álava, Spain.
- Ibarra (surname)
- Ibarra (chocolate), a brand of Mexican-style chocolate
- Juan Crisóstomo Ibarra y Magsalin, commonly referred as "Ibarra" or "Crisóstomo", the protagonist of the Philippine novel Noli Me Tángere by José Rizal
- Ibarra (font), several Spanish fonts associated with the printer Joaquín Ibarra
- Ybarra, a surname
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ibarra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.